Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree. I wish there was just some rhyme or reason to it all. I checked again and my actual pending date is 08/04/14 and still no change. Nice to see August submissions getting approved just wish they were in some form of order.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 1:26:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Called today for an update. Well Im no longer pending but now Im in problem status. We will see when the letter gets to my FFL what is going on. Hopefully it won't be long after that it is approved.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 2:04:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn man that sucks.  I truly hate to hear that.  

At least you could infer that by going into problem status they were actively working it.  Get that problem fixed asap and you *hopefully* shouldn't be too much longer after the dealer mails it back.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:16:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Called today for an update. Well Im no longer pending but now Im in problem status. We will see when the letter gets to my FFL what is going on. Hopefully it won't be long after that it is approved.
View Quote

You may get a copy as well. I got my copy before the dealer did on the last one.

I've also had the person answering the phone at the NFA branch tell me the reason.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I was transferred to Tracy who was handling my Form 4. She said that the FFL didn't authorize me so she couldn't tell me the problem. I talked to my FFL and he said he would handle it as soon as he got the letter. I will be following up next week. I am assuming my paperwork stays with the examiner so when my FFL mails the fix it should move on through after that. I sure hope so.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I was transferred to Tracy who was handling my Form 4. She said that the FFL didn't authorize me so she couldn't tell me the problem. I talked to my FFL and he said he would handle it as soon as he got the letter. I will be following up next week. I am assuming my paperwork stays with the examiner so when my FFL mails the fix it should move on through after that. I sure hope so.
View Quote

Yeah, as long as they get it back within the 30 day window, you'll probably be approved within 72 hours or so of it being received.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 4:27:10 PM EDT
[#7]
That is good to know. I will make sure to stay on my ffl next week to get it sent back in.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 2:10:16 PM EDT
[#8]
A little update today. I got in touch with my FFL today. The fixed the paperwork and mailed it back yesterday. Apparently, when my local sherriff signed he did not write Sherriff by his name. Also, when his SBR lowers were manufactured the s/n was included in the original serial number which the ATF apparently didn't like. So hopefully next week I will be updating that it was approved. My FFL is Trading Place Pawn here in Ga. There are a vendor here and they have been awesome to deal with. Justin knows his stuff and the process and has been a huge help.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 4:35:50 PM EDT
[#9]
That's why mine got sent back. Sheriff title. I just found out I was approved on the 4th!

Wooohoooo!
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 4:47:14 PM EDT
[#10]
How long was that after your paperwork was sent back in?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 7:19:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Nice man^^  That was a while!  So its about 6 months give or take a couple weeks it seems(for individual)  If so I should be coming up here around march 20th-ish!

Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:36:42 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

How long was that after your paperwork was sent back in?
View Quote
I sent the form back priority so I could track it. It was approved the day after it got back.

Link Posted: 3/7/2015 10:19:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Awesome! Hopefully I will be so lucky.
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 10:43:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Paperwork made it back and was being processed today. So hopefully it will be approved any day now.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Approved today! Almost 7 months to the day! Now just waiting on the stamp to arrive.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 4:46:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Approved today! Almost 7 months to the day! Now just waiting on the stamp to arrive.
View Quote

Nice man!  I just picked mine up today.  Mines a Sept pending, but Ive been watching yours, so I figured I'd update too.  
It was approved 3/11 and got to my dealer 3/16 FYI.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 6:47:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Nice man!  I just picked mine up today.  Mines a Sept pending, but Ive been watching yours, so I figured I'd update too.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Congrats to you as well! I guess they take them in batches and my problem status didn't help. I was initially going to go ahead and by my supressor but I'm not going individual again. I need to get a trust set up.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Congrats to you as well! I guess they take them in batches and my problem status didn't help. I was initially going to go ahead and by my supressor but I'm not going individual again. I need to get a trust set up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im planning the same thing.  If I do any more forms, Im setting up a trust first.  The wait + fingerprints + going down to the PD for the sig is just too much of a hassle compared to everyone else's requirements with trusts.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 8:05:34 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm still waiting on mine. It was approved on 3/4.  

Link Posted: 3/17/2015 8:15:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn!  I figured you've had yours!  Have you called your dealer?
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 8:27:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup, a few hours ago.  

Link Posted: 3/17/2015 9:50:00 PM EDT
[#22]
SPECWAR and SPECTRE11  individual
Pending 22 Aug
Error letter 2 Mar  
recieved/corrected/returned Forms 17 Mar

Still waiting
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 8:09:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Yup, a few hours ago.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup, a few hours ago.  

Woooooot! Dealer says he has my letter!

Can't pick it up till Friday. It's 80 miles away.

Link Posted: 3/18/2015 8:15:10 PM EDT
[#24]
^ Congrats, and WOW thats far! haha
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 8:42:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote
Montana

Link Posted: 3/19/2015 6:57:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have to drive to Austin from Dallas (200 miles), not bad.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 2:19:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Picked up my stamp today and assembled my lower.
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 9:15:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
SPECWAR and SPECTRE11  individual
Pending 22 Aug
Error letter 2 Mar  
recieved/corrected/returned Forms 17 Mar

Still waiting
View Quote

Recieved both 4 April

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top