Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2014 11:53:10 PM EDT
Really sucks...I've tried to check out now MULTIPLE times on multiple devices (tablet, phone, and computer), tried different browsers, tried waiting, etc...

I cannot enter my shipping/billing info for the life of me...the screen lightens up and has a loading icon that does not go away...I'm done with it. My money is going into another company after several failed attempts to input the info...

I'm trying to engrave an AR receiver and shotgun receiver...

Probably grey laser?

Has anyone else experienced this issue on their checkout page?
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:59:22 PM EDT
[#1]
If I'm not mistaken their located in Texas, are you within driving distance of them ? If not call them up, ask them their current wait time.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 12:39:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I am not within driving range of Rockwall Texas.

I see their lead time info on the website.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:03:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I didn't have any issues when I used it several months ago.  Their website is kinda shitty though.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:45:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw on their Facebook page someone else was complaining if the exact same issues and they responded saying that it will be glitchy unless you create an account.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:05:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Really sucks...I've tried to check out now MULTIPLE times on multiple devices (tablet, phone, and computer), tried different browsers, tried waiting, etc...

I cannot enter my shipping/billing info for the life of me...the screen lightens up and has a loading icon that does not go away...I'm done with it. My money is going into another company after several failed attempts to input the info...

I'm trying to engrave an AR receiver and shotgun receiver...

Probably grey laser?

Has anyone else experienced this issue on their checkout page?
View Quote

Once you go Gray Laser, you never go back.

Good folks, great work and quick turnaround.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 3:55:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I called them today.  Current wait time is 2-3 weeks or less I was told.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:40:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I have had 2 done in the last 2 months...for some reason when you hit "add to cart" it does not show the item in the cart until you hit "view cart or refresh the page.    They do need to get that fixed.

Great service though and I have not had any issues with them.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:32:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, cause like calling them up on the phone is so yesterday. Just whine about it on the Internets instead.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:13:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, cause like calling them up on the phone is so yesterday. Just whine about it on the Internets instead.
View Quote

They were obviously closed at 11pm cst. I work through common business hours and don't have the ability to call. I did send them an email but they, again, were obviously closed at 11pm.

I'm also checking to see if others are having or had the issues I had.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:06:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I had the same deal, couldn't get their website to work and the phone just rang and rang.

I tried one more time the next week and got ahold of them on the phone and they said register on the website or just send in your receivers with a note what you want done and they'll call you when they're done to pay.

Edit: this was a little over a month ago.  My lowers were back in less than a week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top