Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2014 9:44:12 PM EDT
My eform has been approved, my question is will the ATF be sending me a document with the stamp via mail or do I copy the document off their site for use??? The email I received saying it was approved was pretty plain and didn't say much else.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 10:09:53 PM EDT
[#1]
That email should have a PDF attached to it of your approved Form1.  That's all you're gonna get.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:01:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That email should have a PDF attached to it of your approved Form1.  That's all you're gonna get.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:18:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:29:05 AM EDT
[#4]
I looked back and the last email I recieved was just a notification the status changed from pending to approved.  It is titled like this;

eForms Application Status Change Notification for Permit/Control No:

The email then showed the status as APPROVED and had a bunch of phone numbers.  There wasn't any attachment.  Would I get a email with a attachment after this one?  That was on august 6th, it's now the 28th
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:49:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Email them to ask the experts.   Or log on to the site and it should be there

I know my attachment did not show up on my iPhone but was there on the computer.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:39:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The email then showed the status as APPROVED and had a bunch of phone numbers.  There wasn't any attachment.  Would I get a email with a attachment after this one?  That was on august 6th, it's now the 28th
View Quote

As mentioned above, the attachment doesn't show up on mobile devices sometimes.

The easiest thing to do is log into EForms and check the form. You can print/save it from there. Otherwise, assuming you mainly use a mobile device, check your email either from a laptop/PC, or using webmail on a browser instead of a Mail app on your phone. That's how I accessed mine.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:56:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Email them to ask the experts.   Or log on to the site and it should be there

I know my attachment did not show up on my iPhone but was there on the computer.
View Quote

All of mine have showed up on my Droid
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:43:49 AM EDT
[#8]
They do not show up on Iphones, apparently, as per my buddy.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#9]
It does work on an iPhone. Just have to go to safari and the desktop version of your email.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top