Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2012 3:13:39 PM EDT
I currently have a sbr that I did a trust for.  I am interested in getting a suppressor and am wondering if the easiest thing to do is to just add the suppressor to the existing trust that the sbr is in.  Is this what you guys would do?  Is there something that I need to be aware of?  How difficult would this be?  Thanks for any information.
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 3:26:54 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have a trust, you can add whatever you want to it.

Just update the (schedule A, I think it's called?) with the ATF once approved.
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 3:30:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

schedule A is not an inventory of the trust....it is a schedule of what the trust was originally formed for....in my case 1 USD......  start a separate inventory (capital assets) sheet if you want it all written down.  your approved form with stamp is your "title"
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 4:49:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

schedule A is not an inventory of the trust....it is a schedule of what the trust was originally formed for....in my case 1 USD......  start a separate inventory (capital assets) sheet if you want it all written down.  your approved form with stamp is your "title"

I was about to call bs until I found this thread. http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=6&f=17&t=354801, where bigcbass says basically the same thing.
It is just contrary to everything I have read.
I guess I need to re-evaluate my trust.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top