[#1]

Gorgeous!

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 4:32:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Gorgeous!

View Quote

Thank you sir! I was looking high and low for pics before pulling the trigger (forgive the pun) on these.. so i kinda killed two birds with one stone while taking these:

1. Share good gun times with you all.

2. Help folks trying to judge how the antique finish looks (i wish someone takes some decent pics of cimarron's charcole blue...can't find anything)
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 11:07:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Very very nice. I'm thinking about getting a Cimarron 1872 Open Top. Tell me about the knife in the pics
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 11:58:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Very very nice. I'm thinking about getting a Cimarron 1872 Open Top. Tell me about the knife in the pics
View Quote

Can be found on track of the wolf. Made in the usa, they are very nice for the money - sub $40
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 5:25:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Can be found on track of the wolf. Made in the usa, they are very nice for the money - sub $40
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks. I found it. The Lewis and Clark knife or something like that
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 12:41:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yes if i remember.. been awhile. They are all nice.
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 5:20:34 PM EDT
[#7]
The 1851 is, I believe, the best looking with a worn, patina finish.
Maybe because it is more 'angular' than the rounded 1860, just catches one's eye's better.
Very Nice!
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 7:03:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Bump to save best pics on arfcom from going to the archive.

Also. All that work for the antique finish on the metal but the wood looks like they have never been handled.

Ive had a pretty stressfull year with nursing school and pics like these really help me reminisce about campfire and revolvers which helps me relax for a few minutes. Thanks
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 12:05:05 PM EDT
[#9]

No seriously, that one of the most beautiful handguns of seen on this site period.

I'm gelly
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/EsRbq2Z.jpg

No seriously, that one of the most beautiful handguns of seen on this site period.

I'm gelly
View Quote

thank you sir :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top