Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2015 12:46:12 AM EDT
As the header asks, in a sealed (factory screw on) contaiher, how long  is it good for? Meaning shoot same point of impact and reliability as new?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:59:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
As the header asks, in a sealed (factory screw on) contaiher, how long  is it good for? Meaning shoot same point of impact and reliability as new?
View Quote

Manufacturer states ''indefinite shelf life, when stored properly"
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:24:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Just shot some on saturday i bought....year and a half ago?  Maybe longer.  Not sure really.  Shot fine.

Just don't store it outside if you live somewhere other than arizona.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 12:48:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I LOVE BH209.  That said, I've had some pretty wide performance variation between lots.  If you get your load dialed in at a certain charge, double check it if you switch to a new lot of powder for accuracy.  I'm getting around 1MOA with 82.0gr (weighed) in my Knight Mountaineer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top