Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2015 9:49:53 AM EDT
I figured yall might be the best people to ask. I will be shooting a cast iron cannon that has a 1" inside diameter bore.  Just want to know what load I should start at to get a nice shot without blowing myself up. If any more information is needed please ask.

Thanks

Douglas
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#1]
If I remember correctly, it's 2 ounces of Fg per inch of diameter.... Make sure you have a
big barrel with a small bore & make VERY sure that the blank wadding you put into
it is firmly seated against the powder. Use a long fuse & run like hell......... If you have
wheels on your cannon, make sure you don't leave your little red tool box behind
the cannon (don't ask me how I know this)
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 6:50:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes long fuse
LONG LONG FUSE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top