Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2015 8:51:11 PM EDT
Dixie has a nice sale on these.. been wanting a 1861 for ages (for shooting purposes / historical representation / interest) - I looked around for info on Pedersoli's take on it.. what little i have found was good. Was wondering if anyone here had one / fired one / handled one.

I have a 2 band enfield pattern 1858 made by Pedersoli that i love.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#1]
no rply :(

well mine is going back.. ram rod is stock in from the factory. A shame its a beautiful rifle
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:21:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
no rply :(

well mine is going back.. ram rod is stock in from the factory. A shame its a beautiful rifle
View Quote

I almost bought one before I found a Miroku.  From what I read, the Ped is mostly made from the Euroarms tooling, but with American walnut stock.  That lightens it a bit, but it still over sized like the Euroarms so heavier than a period gun.  The Japanese rifle is the closest to original weight.  Still a nice gun.  Before you send it back, try loosening the front lock bolt and see if the ramrod comes out.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 11:58:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't, but do own other Pedersoli arms. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another if it suited me.

I've heard nothing but good about the Pedersoli version of the Enfield 3 Banders.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 2:33:10 PM EDT
[#4]
i have a 2 band enfield from perdersoli.. love it. Though it had a too short of a screw for the bottom barrel ring.. they sent me a replacment screw in no time. This issue though is a manufacture defect of either the rod itself or the inletting of the stock / internal stock spring tension on the rod.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top