Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2014 7:51:51 PM EDT
I always wanted to make a Cannon. So I made this somewhat copy of a Civil War type in app. 1/3 scale with a 1 inch bore. Shoots pretty nice. Not a Giant boom but a respectable one with around 170 grains of 1F. And a 15/16ths Ball.

Not a exact copy by any means, just a reasonable facsimile

Have around 400.00 in it and it should provide a little entertainment for what I have in it.

I am going to spiff some things up yet and do some painting maybe, but it is what it is..Just built in my head as I went as you can likely tell. And with alot of the stuff used laying around here already.

Heres a pic.. Thanks.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:21:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool, now you need a 1/3 scale horse to pull it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:19:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.. My Dog can handle that part. He is big enough
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:18:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a little person that works part-time for me. you can use him for the crew when he's off
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:22:49 PM EDT
[#4]
No thanks. Midgets scare the crap out me..Besides I am a one Man show only.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:05:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Very nice!

How are the trunnions attached?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top