Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2017 9:18:08 AM EDT
I've been wanting one for a long time and I'm thinking it would be a good time to start saving pennies for it.

Also, anything specific to look for or avoid?
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 11:13:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I sold a buffed and blued and polyed no1mk3 two months ago for $425..guy didn't even blink at the price.

Caveat...the barrel was mint but the rifle itself was bubba shiny but 100% military configuration.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 10:45:00 AM EDT
[#2]
They are going up. I'm seeing them 450-500 for a good but not pristine example. (Ishapores maybe 100 less)

If you find an Ishapore, check it closely for rust and really check the bore. Some were not well cared for
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Let's say someone had a nice 1912-1916-ish rifle with no import marks, nothing overly special, just a pretty nice one.

What would something like that go for?

ETA: Assuming its British or Australian
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 9:40:36 PM EDT
[#4]
It could go all the way to $500. A nice P14 or 1917 or 03A3 are all around that price point...depending on condition and the old right place at the right time rule helps sometimes.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 10:13:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It could go all the way to $500. A nice P14 or 1917 or 03A3 are all around that price point...depending on condition and the old right place at the right time rule helps sometimes.
View Quote
Thanks, my LGS has had one on the rack for years at $600, but he told me that was the consignment price, he owns it now and will come down quite a bit. I'm thinking about making an offer and snagging it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 12:06:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Glad to see that this thread drifted to the top. I just came into an Ishapore No1 mk iii* for $150. It's complete, and the major parts are matching. The wood buttstock is a bit rough, but not too bad.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top