Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2017 4:07:37 PM EDT
Need one.  Any parts sources other than Numrich (they are out)?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 4:17:01 PM EDT
[#1]
This work?

Should go for cheap:
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/656060876
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 1:37:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the lead.  I did see that one but looking for something in a bit better condition.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 10:42:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Found a guy named Don Schlickman that makes a bunch of repro parts for a variety of guns.  He make repros of all three cocking pieces used on the Nambu over the production years.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 11:51:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Found a guy named Don Schlickman that makes a bunch of repro parts for a variety of guns.  He make repros of all three cocking pieces used on the Nambu over the production years.
View Quote
I've got many parts from Don Schlickman over the years, he does top quaility work.

That being said, I use him only for parts that originals are either VERY rare to find on their own, or an impossible to find small part.

The cocking knob for a T14 is readily available. I would use an original on it. Even a non-matching original part is worth more on it than a reproduction.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe Lee's Gun Parts, Irving, TX

Lee's Gun Parts

Best thing to do is FAX your request.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 3:11:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Ended up getting one from Don Schlickman.  Great workmanship and fits perfectly.  I "aged" the bluing a little to match the patina on the rest of the pistol.  Turned out great.  Thanks for the lead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top