Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2017 5:35:44 PM EDT
I haveva very nive mosin 91/59 with matching numbers.

I am looking for something new to play with I have several diffrent styles of mosin nagant 91/30 m 44 and a pu sniper  along with the 91/59

I am looking for something new but no miney.  So What could be a fair trade tor my 91/59?
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 8:24:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Spanish mauser in 7mm?
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 8:27:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I already had one of them
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 7:37:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd get shed of the M44 before a 91/59 unless there was some kind of issue with it.

If you shop around you could get you a decent Enfield for what you cold make on the M44....or the 91/59 for that matter.

My LGS has several very nice #4s in the mid-$300s for sale.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 9:07:09 AM EDT
[#4]
My m44 the number are not all matching but in good shape and shoots good for what it is.

I have no idea how the /59 shoots never fired it. It has sat n my safe since I got it.

I like idea of enfield.  don't know much about them and never had one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top