Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2016 9:16:17 PM EDT
I have a Mossberg 151 but am looking for a single shot in 22lr (or 22l or just 22s). LGSs don't have any so I am looking on gunbroker. I'd prefer it to be something not too obscure so I can show the seller some information about manufacture date and may e get spare parts in the future.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 9:47:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I really like my Remington 41P which has target style peep sights. I've also got a Springfield 160A which has standard notch and post sights. Both are awesome and tack drivers. The Springfield I got for less than $100, the Remmington I think I paid $175 for.

Stepping up to a full on target rifle my Kimber 82G's I got from the CMP when they sold the "rusty" ones. That's probably my most accurate 22. It's a different sort of fun though. Prices are around $600 for those IIRC.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 7:49:26 AM EDT
[#2]
The target guns from the CMP are a lot of gun for the money . I have one of the H&R's it is very accurate . That said since this is C&R also the Polish Mosin training .22's are fun to shoot
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 3:36:12 PM EDT
[#3]
BSA Martini model 15 or 12/15. They pop up on Gunbroker from time to time
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 8:16:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

BSA Martini model 15 or 12/15. They pop up on Gunbroker from time to time
View Quote

I like my 1931 Model 15 more than my International MK II.

I shoot my Vickers more than either though.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top