Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2016 6:54:19 PM EDT
I was doing the perpetual seach for 7.5 Swiss GP11 this past Wednesday and happened to come across newly made K31 Mags, they are blued, hold the standard 6 rounds, have no serial number on the bottom and are a fine quality steel mag.  I ordered two and they arrived yesterday(2 days early!?!), with 100% fit and function in my 1948 K31, I'm a happy camper.  The only differences I can tell between these new mags and my original serial numbered mag is a very slight weight difference(new mag is a tiny bit lighter in the hand) and a dimple on the follower of my original mag is merely indented circle on the new mags.  

The retailer is called Keepshooting.com, and the mags are listed as "Schmidt-Rubin K31 Magazines" at $44.95 per mag, shipping was $5 and change to my locale total.  I have no affilation to this business, just happy with this product and thought perhaps other K31 Swiss owners might be interested.

Best Regards,

Hking
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 3:04:33 AM EDT
[#1]
The real question is did you find any GP11? I feel the need to hoard more than the case and a half I currently have.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 12:59:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Redfox, I have not found GP11 since last July or August.  I have a few of the GP11 packages stashed as well and have taken to shooting the Privi as it seems readily available.

Hking
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 11:07:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The real question is did you find any GP11? I feel the need to hoard more than the case and a half I currently have.
View Quote

+ 1 on this question.

That stuff must be gold plated. I have looked all over for it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:49:26 AM EDT
[#4]
One of the big problems with C&R guns is the lack of extra mags.

I like having at least 10 extra mags for every gun I own.

That isn't easy to accomplish with K31s, SMLE, AG-42, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top