[#1]
Top left = Mauser 98 bayonet lug
Underneath that = Enfield No. 1 Mk. III rear sight base
Upper right = Enfield No. 1 Mk. III barrel band
Center = 2x Enfield No. 1 Mk. III inner bands
Bottom center = Enfield No. 1 Mk. III rear sight protector
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 12:20:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Would need a bit closer pic/look, but believe the rear side slide is from an Arisaka Type 38 rifle. I will concur with previous poster on his assessments of the other pieces as well.

ETA: pretty sure I'm right on the sight. Here is a link to Numrich's website; picture looks awfully similar. Link to Numrich part
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 4:38:25 PM EDT
[#3]
The third part down from the right time looks a lot like a bayonet lug from a Turk mauser (or other mausers of that type)
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#4]
There is also a breech plug removal tool for a Thompson Center Hawkins rifle,
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 7:04:28 AM EDT
[#5]
The sling swivel thingy is for a cuff sling that attaches to the bottom rail of a vintage .22 match rifle and adjusts to the position on the rail where you want it. Likely a Parker-Hale/Bisley unit for a BSA or some such depending on the size of the "square" that slides along the inside of the rail.

When you have it where you want it you can then detach the cuff sling from it and not have to readjust it. I've a couple of them fitted to different match .22s. Easily the most valuable thing in the pile if you clean it up and it's marked.

Just above it is the rear sling attachment plate for a Mossberg .22. A 1.25" swivel with a locking T fits into it. Insert the swivel, turn, and it locks in place. They were used on many vintage Mossberg .22s like the 42 M-B trainers.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top