BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:27:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

right before they pooled the springfield and H&Rs, they pretty much ran out of H&Rs for a while and offered a bunch of us a choice to either switch to a Springfield or wait for more H&Rs to be ready. I opted for the Springfield.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mine won't get there for a day or two, with the limit 1 per customer I thought it would at least take a little bit to sell out. Oh well, maybe they will do a wait list/backorder like they did for H&R garands?

I figured they would sell out on the first or second day, but damn that was fast.  This is a different kind of deal than the H&R and Springfield orders where they would rotate them out of stock, or are you talking about the IHC releases?  I expect this will be somewhat like the IHC release and they will have some some type of backorder, but who knows.

right before they pooled the springfield and H&Rs, they pretty much ran out of H&Rs for a while and offered a bunch of us a choice to either switch to a Springfield or wait for more H&Rs to be ready. I opted for the Springfield.

I remember that, had several switched back and forth.  I miss those days.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 9:38:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like some folks are getting their DBU emails
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 11:28:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Looks like some folks are getting their DBU emails
View Quote
DBU email?

ETA: Never mind, I looked on the CMP forum, Don't Bother Us email.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 10:44:55 AM EDT
[#4]
No DBU for me yet.....
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 12:40:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I got my carbine in 2006 but put off buying a bayonet...Holy crap carbine bayonet prices are insane nowadays too.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#6]
HUZZAH!!!  Looks like those who got DBU's were getting them for previous orders they had placed and were jumping the gun before they saw their order processing info with the rifle type and SN.

So we all still are in the running!, and here's a message from the CMP stating that they've not gotten to the Carbine orders yet.

talking warrior on CMP forums

Looks like I jumped the gun yesterday thinking a DBU was for my carbine order. Today my earlier order (Garand, bayonet, ammo) showed up on the E-Store as 3 separate orders. That was the second DBU.

But, I emailed back yesterday asking if the second DBU was for the carbine and the reply just (Sat. 2:35 PM Central) came in:

"We have not started the orders for the Carbines yet, you will be notified one way or the other once we begin processing those."

The important thing here is that the CMP staff is obviously working on Saturday on our orders! What a great organization.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 6:39:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I can't begin to tell you how many CMP rifles I have purchased over the years and have never called or emailed the staff asking about the status of the order.  I am amazed at how impatient people can be.  I have also never called the ATF to see how my order is doing.  The orders will be filled when they get to it and calling/emailing just slows it down for everyone!
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:01:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I can't begin to tell you how many CMP rifles I have purchased over the years and have never called or emailed the staff asking about the status of the order.  I am amazed at how impatient people can be.  I have also never called the ATF to see how my order is doing.  The orders will be filled when they get to it and calling/emailing just slows it down for everyone!
View Quote

Yeah I'm the same way.  I emailed them once because I forgot to put my billing address for my credit card on the forms.  I think that's the only time I've ever contacted them.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:20:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top