Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2015 10:41:05 AM EDT
Years ago, I purchased a Romanian M69 trainer. I fired it a few times and placed it in the back of the safe, and totally forgot about it. Fast forward 8 years, i "found" it, and I would like to replace the stock as it is pretty beat up. I would to give it to my son as his first rifle. Any sources for replacement stocks? Google came up empty.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Years ago, I purchased a Romanian M69 trainer. I fired it a few times and placed it in the back of the safe, and totally forgot about it. Fast forward 8 years, i "found" it, and I would like to replace the stock as it is pretty beat up. I would to give it to my son as his first rifle. Any sources for replacement stocks? Google came up empty.
View Quote

libertytree or Springfield sporters might be your only lucky. They specialize in locating hard to find parts, but they aren't cheap.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I just refinished my m69 stock and it would probably be easier then finding a new one and it will look alot better imo
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:07:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I might have an extra let me look.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top