Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2015 9:56:17 PM EDT
I picked up a gunsmith special and need to get a floor plate, spring, and follower. I have searched every site that I know of looking for the floor plate and can't find one specifically for a yugo mauser. I tried seeing if my K98 one would fit and it was a little long. Does anyone know if there is a floor plate out there off of a different mauser that will fit the 24/47?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 6:51:03 AM EDT
[#1]
The Yugo is an intermediate length Mauser.  Have you tried eBay and numrich?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I've looked at both of those places for yugo mauser ones but didn't have any luck. I'll do some searching and see which mausers have intermediate length ones and try to find one.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:44:00 PM EDT
[#3]
We know it isn't a standard spec Mauser.  We consider it a mid length.  As such the floor plate from an FN Mauser ought to work in a pinch.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:00:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been looking around, still can't find one.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:01:07 PM EDT
[#5]
IIRC the Yugo M48 (not M48A which is stamped) will fit. Give me a bit and I'll check as I have both.
ETA - It fits perfectly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top