Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2015 10:57:28 AM EDT
I have been watching the classified here for a few of the firearms I am looking to put in my collection but they have not come up yet
I dont have an account on gunbroker and not happy whit a lot of the sellers policies so I would rather stay away from them.

I have bought from a few on line retailers such as J&G and  southernohiogun.com but rather buy from a person them a company because may get better deal

is there any other places to look for person to person C&R deals?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:22:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I've had great success on local Facebook groups that feature milsurps.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:38:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I live in Maryland and the gun laws are so stupid here it isn't really worth buying local on a c&r. If it is a long gun I could just do face to face and no need for the licence if I buy a hand gun in state we still have to go trough the state police or ffl. But if I buy a handgun out of state from out of dtate sellet on c&r it can be sent right to me like it should be. It makes no real since.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:30:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Gunboards
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:47:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gunboards
View Quote

This.   I check it often, interesting things come up there regularly.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:40:45 PM EDT
[#5]
armslist.com is a good site

Also, ask in the Maryland Hometown Forum if there are any Maryland specific firearms forums.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top