Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2015 4:55:53 PM EDT
I mean: you have no intention of buying them (or don't have the extra cash as in my case) - but you just like seeing what's out there?

I confess: I do it sometimes.  I do the same thing on GunBroker.  

Fascinating what pops up from time to time.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 6:19:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the C&R bug....it's kinda like herpes.  Once you get it, you've got it for life.  Sometimes it goes away for a while only to come back with a vengeance and you'll just keep scratching that itch
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Every day, usually after the good deals are already taken

Missed a couple smoking deals the last week
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 2:03:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Every day, usually after the good deals are already taken

Missed a couple smoking deals the last week
View Quote

And Roger
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 2:46:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes I do. The other side is the C&R section is the only place I have ever been stiffed . I paid for a Mosin and John Leinbaugh from Ellsworth Maine .user name plye his friends in his ass or something like that never shipped the gun.  It does not deter me from buying C&R stuff . I mean thieves are everywhere even here . I do my part to mention John Leinbaugh often in threads so if you google him he comes up Mods if this needs an adjustment let me know and I will correct it , Thanks
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Most of what I see in there is um.....optimistically priced? I am sure there are some deals that pop up now and then but I am not going to lurk to try and snag one. Too much needing to be done around here to do that.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 2:26:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yes I do. The other side is the C&R section is the only place I have ever been stiffed . I paid for a Mosin and John Leinbaugh from Ellsworth Maine .user name plye his friends in his ass or something like that never shipped the gun.  It does not deter me from buying C&R stuff . I mean thieves are everywhere even here . I do my part to mention John Leinbaugh often in threads so if you google him he comes up Mods if this needs an adjustment let me know and I will correct it , Thanks
View Quote

I am sorry to hear that!

No experience buying guns through our own EE.  

But - be cautious with GunBroker.  I once bought a used $200 Ruger Mk 2 for the spouse & what showed up at my local FFL was a brand new $500 NRA commemorative Mk2 - already charged to my card.

Think about how you'd untangle THAT mess.  

Guess I think we are getting off topic though.

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 9:17:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 9:43:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The c&r section of the EE here sucks for the most part.  Normally I shop other forums or gunbroker, better selection of stuff I don't need
View Quote

I know C&R mil-surp guns aren't getting any cheaper but yeah, the EE's "why pay less" C&R section pretty much sucks.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:17:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I know C&R mil-surp guns aren't getting any cheaper but yeah, the EE's "why pay less" C&R section pretty much sucks.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The c&r section of the EE here sucks for the most part.  Normally I shop other forums or gunbroker, better selection of stuff I don't need

not everyone can score a $100 deals at yard sales like others here.........
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, to say I'm spoiled would be a under-statement.

That said to see very mundane examples priced at pristine example prices is sort of odd....Good money if you can get it though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top