Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2015 11:36:57 PM EDT
I am looking at a local Jungle Carbine.  It has the lighting cuts on the barrel and  on the side of the receiver.  What's missing is a 800M rear sight, it has the 1300M from a Mk4,  a shaved bayonet lug and the engraving on the receiver which makes me think it's a Indian Refurbished model.  

What would be the value of one of these carbines?  Thx
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 9:58:23 PM EDT
[#1]
ok forget the value..how about some insight on RFI refurbs?

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:26:08 PM EDT
[#2]
A guy brought me one to look at Sunday at the flea market.

I'm not one to turn my nose up at RFI Enfields but this one looked poorly refurbed. The stock set was very ill-fitting. The guy wanted $400.00 for it and I don't know if I would have gave him half that.

I never even bothered to check the bore I was so disinterested. It started life as a '45 Faz. #5.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 12:54:44 PM EDT
[#3]
this one does not look to bad, I will inspect the bore and other markings, I certainly don't want to get burned on a deal.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top