Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2015 6:18:53 PM EDT
Has anyone ordered from Allegheny Arsenal (mg34.com) recently? I placed an order early on March 10th, and asked on the 12th if there was an update because i needed the items by the end of this month.

My card was charged on the 12th, and I got an email back on the 13th that orders ship within 3-4 business days of being placed. By the 19th, my order was still in processing and no updates from them. I sent a 2nd email on 17th asking for an update, but didn't hear anything back.

Well I got a hold of them when I called today, and he said the order had already shipped, and to disregard that the website isn't updated.

He said he didn't have the tracking number for the package, and I said it shipped USPS Priority, so it should have a tracking number. He replied that he doesn't have it on hand. He didn't even say he'd email the tracking number when he got a chance, or even tell me when exactly it shipped.

They seem to have good products and such, but I don't think I'll be buying from them again. Just too many customer service problems for my liking.

If it doesn't arrive by Saturday, I guess I'll call them again. Well, I'll update this thread again when/if the package arrives.

Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:09:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, please keep us posted.. They have a few parts I may need in the future...

Thanks! Hope it all works out for you!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 6:03:51 PM EDT
[#2]
The package arrived today. Very happy with the products and are as described.

Though it was sent by Fedex instead of USPS as i had paid for, and I was not notified of the change.

I might order from them again if it's a part they only have.

Link Posted: 3/21/2015 10:41:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I have had similar cases in the past. It is a small shop tying to be big.  I always got my stuff and it was in about a week to 10 days, but it was always as described.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top