Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2015 11:33:59 PM EDT
I have come to the realization that later this week I will be driving right by the CMP’s Anniston, AL store on 1-20 during weekday business hours.  Unfortunately, I will be towing a 24’ tag trailer and do not have extra time to stop, drop, shop, and rehook.  I checked out the parking lot on google maps, and it looks a bit tight, especially if the lot fills up.  

My question, for anyone who has been there, is do you think I could I get in and park with the trailer on a normal weekday?  Or should I plan to return on a day when I don’t have a 24ft tag attached to my truck?  I have been a GCA member for a few years, but have not yet sealed the deal (and live a couple of states away).  Thusly, I am very interested in trying to stop by and pick one up.  

So, what says the C&R folks?  I figured that GD would try to have me drive a big rig to downtown Paris, and that I might find some more sensible advice here.  

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:45:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't been there in about 10 years, but if you're there in the morning it shouldn't be an issue.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven't been there in about 10 years, but if you're there in the morning it shouldn't be an issue.
View Quote

I don't think it will be an issue, but the morning is when they are busiest these days.  That's when the limited stock is usually best.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:07:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I am pretty sure they are on a not very busy street
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:31:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Not on a busy street but the parking lot could be a tight turn depending on your trailer set up.  If you are ok with doing a little trailer jockeying you should be GTG.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:10:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info folks!  
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 6:52:04 PM EDT
[#6]
There is a lot across the street in front of the warehouse you could park a rig in while you shop.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 6:57:00 PM EDT
[#7]
No Problems, now go take pics of the store for us!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top