Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Tacked C&R deals IN STOCK NOW! (Page 1 of 13)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Posted: 2/6/2015 5:48:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheDevilYouLove]
We'll see if this thread gains traction.  Just a place to post deals that may be of interest to C&R junkies.  I'll kick it off with some 9x18 mak ammo for 26 cents shipped.  Free shipping with SH1097.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/silver-bear-9x18-mak-94-grain-fmj-ammo-500-rounds?a=492916&e=Y&CJ=1&cjaffilid=4084797&cjaffsite=Slickguns+Inc&cjadv=CJTSGUSA&cjadvid=1522857&utm_source=Slickguns+Inc&utm_medium=CJ&utm_campaign=Redirect-Enabled+Deep+Link
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 6:20:34 PM EDT
[#1]
PSA has 7.5x54 Frenchie ammo, new manufacture, in stock.

You don't see 7.5 French in stock everyday.  I ordered a dozen boxes.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 10:26:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Weidner's has Romanian Toks for $210 shipped.

Link
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 9:25:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheDevilYouLove] [#3]
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 9:33:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Empire Arms always has a few nice rifles.

If someone here buys that '03 Springfield at the top of the page I will be their best friend.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By finnfan:

If someone here buys that '03 Springfield at the top of the page I will be their best friend.
View Quote

I like that K31 with the competition stickers
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:32:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By TheDevilYouLove:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yeah that one is pretty sweet too. They get some really cool stuff in from time to time.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:53:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Yeah that one is pretty sweet too. They get some really cool stuff in from time to time.
View All Quotes

Sign up for their email list and you get a "member's only" chance to buy before they get posted on the site.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:42:07 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Someone needs to pick up that Valmet just to get it off the page. He's had it for years.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:47:12 AM EDT
[#9]

Sign up for their email list and you get a "member's only" chance to buy before they get posted on the site.
View Quote

Good idea.  Just don't post any links to the deals he e-mails.  I've heard he gets angry when his e-mail peeps go posting links to his deals before he wants to put them out for general viewing.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#10]
He either wants your business or does not. Shouldn't matter to him...
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 1:58:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JohnKimble:
He either wants your business or does not. Shouldn't matter to him...
View Quote

His business model is to market to a select clientele via first, who will pay a premium for certain individual pieces.  But that has a limit - if that clientele gets his email and most of the stuff is gone, they stop bothering to read the emails.  So he has an incentive to limit distribution of the early email list.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 5:55:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Some 10/22s are now C&R, so get some fiddy round mags for your C&R 10/22.  Joebob has them on sale for $25

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/RUGER_10_22_25rd_Magazine_Stainless_Steel_Feed_Li_p/rug-90398.htm
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 12:55:57 AM EDT
[#13]

Link
View Quote

"Not for sale in NYC, MA, HI, D.C., (Chicago, all of COOK COUNTY), California or New Jersey."

What the hell? I live in a home-rule suburb of Cook County, have a C&R, and have had C&R firearms shipped to my house.

But if Widener's does not want my business, I'm happy to oblige.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 12:01:01 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

I have a Springfield NRA marked '03.  That Rock Island '03 would make a nice mate for mine.  I wish I could afford it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 8:56:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BikerNut:

"Not for sale in NYC, MA, HI, D.C., (Chicago, all of COOK COUNTY), California or New Jersey."

What the hell? I live in a home-rule suburb of Cook County, have a C&R, and have had C&R firearms shipped to my house.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BikerNut:

Link

Empire Arms is the same way "No firearms sales at all to residents of Chicago or Cook County."
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 7:10:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Classic just listed a bunch of Swiss rifles:

Check 'em out

I'm tempted to order an M1889:

And here
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 8:45:26 PM EDT
[#17]
I got two of the Swiss cleaning kits.  Never seen those befo'
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 9:11:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheDevilYouLove] [#18]
Polish WZ48 .22 trainers in stock at Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore.  Not sure if they take C&R.  Shipping is free.  $220 seems like a good deal for these, I see them higher at the local gun shop.

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/153359/wz48/poland-used-wz48-22lr-bolt-action-trainer-rifle

Link Posted: 2/24/2015 8:18:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Never seen one, those look cool. Any chance any site sponsors or traditional C&R retailers get any soon?
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 8:11:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Mavs1306:
Never seen one, those look cool. Any chance any site sponsors or traditional C&R retailers get any soon?
View Quote

Centerfire had some a little over a year ago for about the same price ($240 IIRC).  By the time I got around to deciding I wanted one they were long sold out and the private sale market was in the $400 range.  Through alot of patients and searching I found one for $300 and was glad to find it.  I would not count on these being around for this price for long, unless someone "in the industry" knows something like there are boat loads of these coming over.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 10:18:18 AM EDT
[#21]
I asked them if they'd accept my C&R and never heard back.  If they will, I will buy one.  Not gonna pay a transfer fee for one though.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 11:05:29 AM EDT
[#22]
I just got a response, they do not ship to C&R's. Kinda disappointing, that looks like a fun little rifle but I hate having to pay for and deal with transfers.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 11:18:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bsmith918] [#23]
I asked them if they'd accept my C&R and never heard back.  If they will, I will buy one.  Not gonna pay a transfer fee for one though.
View Quote

I ordered a couple and am just going to have it shipped to my local $10 FFL.  They charge the $10 for one or twenty transfers, so no biggie.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 12:11:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Cheapest one I am willing to drive to is  $25 here. Might go ahead bite the bullet and order though since its free shipping.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 12:53:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By RDUPirate:
Cheapest one I am willing to drive to is  $25 here. Might go ahead bite the bullet and order though since its free shipping.
View Quote

You guys live in 'Murica.  In Maryland, I can't transfer anything for less than $50.  Handguns are way more since they're regulated.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#26]

You guys live in 'Murica.  In Maryland, I can't transfer anything for less than $50.  Handguns are way more since they're regulated.
View All Quotes

Yeah, I've pretty much vowed only to buy C&R for the foreseeable future.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#27]
In other news, I sent Sportman's Outdoor Superstore two e-mails asking about accepting my C&R and have not heard anything.  I guess that's their way of telling me to self fornicate.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 5:53:29 PM EDT
[#28]
In other news, I sent Sportman's Outdoor Superstore two e-mails asking about accepting my C&R and have not heard anything.  I guess that's their way of telling me to self fornicate.
View Quote

They told me no in an email this morning.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:13:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: governmentman] [#30]

Haven't bought or shot any Romanian since i am well stocked on Russian. Any pros to this over Russian light ball?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:22:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By governmentman:

Haven't bought or shot any Romanian since i am well stocked on Russian. Any pros to this over Russian light ball?
View All Quotes

I too am stacked deep in Bulgarian, but you don't see Romanian too often.  I doubt it's any better.  I have a spam can of Hungarian yellow tip I want to try out but haven't had a chance yet.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 12:05:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mavs1306] [#32]
Sportsmans guide had free shipping and $95/can Monday. May still be up. I don't shoot corrosive ammo but I like to have a few cans in storage just because.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:48:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Partisan:

I have a Springfield NRA marked '03.  That Rock Island '03 would make a nice mate for mine.  I wish I could afford it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Partisan:

It says it has all it's original park on a 1912 rifle.  Original would have been blued me thinks.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 4:34:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By R2point0:

View All Quotes

FFL in White Plains, MD, $25 longgun,$35 handgun, can do 3 per form, for one money.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#35]

I too am stacked deep in Bulgarian, but you don't see Romanian too often.  I doubt it's any better.  I have a spam can of Hungarian yellow tip I want to try out but haven't had a chance yet.
View All Quotes

The recoil impulse on the heavy ball is noticeably different, I shot 40 rounds of Bulgarian 1950s heavy ball yesterday and it was brutal.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:50:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Dave15:

FFL in White Plains, MD, $25 longgun,$35 handgun, can do 3 per form, for one money.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dave15:

Which FFL is that?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:19:04 AM EDT
[#37]
SOS sold out of those Polish .22 trainers.  Anybody get one?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:26:23 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

I ordered 2 and they will be at my FFL tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 2:24:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By bsmith918:

View All Quotes

Awesome, dude!  Let's see some pics whenever you pick them up
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 9:07:24 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Where the pics?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:27:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Weather delays.  Now it says Monday.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 6:44:41 PM EDT
[#42]
I'll get some pics up later, but both of mine arrived today.  One is all matching and very nice.  The second is mismatched, but in good condition.  The second rifle has an issue though.  It is missing an integral part, the "loading tray".  I have sent them an email and am waiting for some help with the issue.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 4:27:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Hopefully they'll take care of you on the second rifle.  Looking forward to the pics!
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 12:03:37 PM EDT
[#44]
CMP has some IHC Garands:

RM1IHCS- M1 Garand IHC Service Grade. Only part guaranteed to be IHC is the receiver. Some other parts could be IHC but not guaranteed. Please see M1 Service Grade description on website.
$960.00 - Free Shipping except AK, HI, PR.

RM1IHCF- M1 Garand IHC Field Grade. Only part guaranteed to be IHC is the receiver. Some other parts could be IHC but not guaranteed. Please see M1 Field Grade description on website.
$810.00 - Free Shipping except AK, HI, PR.

RM1IHCSLMR- M1 Garand IHC Service Grade with IHC receiver and LMR barrel. Some other parts could be IHC but not guaranteed. Please see M1 Service Grade description on website.
$1010.00 - Free Shipping except AK, HI, PR.

RM1IHCFLMR- M1 Garand IHC Field Grade with IHC receiver and LMR barrel. Some other parts could be IHC but not guaranteed. Please see M1 Field Grade description on website.
$960.00 - Free Shipping except AK, HI, PR.

RM1IHCSGAP4- M1 Service Grade IHC with 4 million Gap Letter IHC receiver and LMR barrel. Some other parts could be IHC but not guaranteed.
$1110.00 - Free Shipping except AK, HI, PR.

RM1DSPECIAL- M1D Garand Service Grade Springfield. Reparked SA receiver with new 1952-1953 dated M1D barrel. Reparked parts. New Walnut stock/handguards. Reproduction HI-LUX optics M82 scope and reproduction M82 mount.
$2000.00 - Free Shipping except AK, HI, PR.
View Quote

I got one from the first batch and am very happy with it.  LMR barrel with lots of IHC parts (everything but the trigger group and stock).  The stock is a nice GI birch.  It's a LEAD rebuild, nice rifle.
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 8:42:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Sorry for the long wait.  I got sent out of town on business and haven't been home yet.  Here is what I took before I left, but was in a hurry and they are craptastic at best.  Also, the dealer shipped me the missing extractor/loading tray overnight and it is sitting in my living room according to my wife.  The dealer was super awesome to deal with regarding the missing part.  I am pretty surprised they had one to send, unless they stole it from another rifle or mine fell out at the warehouse and was recovered there.  I'll try to get a pic of the part when I get home and post it then.

Link Posted: 3/15/2015 7:31:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Sweet, man.  Looks awesome!
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 10:56:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Feed those K-31s!!  Sportsman's Guide has GP11 60 round battle packs for $30/each with free shipping over $49!!

http://www.slickguns.com/product/60-rds-swiss-military-75x55-ammo-3158
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 12:58:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: texashomeserver] [#48]
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:21:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Century has u-fix-em mosin 91/30s for $79 and good cond for $99.  use the search, type nagant
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 8:11:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CKyleC] [#50]
Originally Posted By dwcopple:
Century has u-fix-em mosin 91/30s for $79 and good cond for $99.  use the search, type nagant
View Quote

Century as in Century Arms? I went to their website and it requires dealer login. I'm not a FFL or C&R license holder.

I'm new to C&R's, Nagants, etc. I'm really wanting a few and I'm trying hard to find them for a decent price.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Tacked C&R deals IN STOCK NOW! (Page 1 of 13)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top