Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2015 11:55:38 PM EDT
Just got my C&R.  To celebrate I ordered one of those bent bolt mosins from samco.  

Seen mixed comments about them, mostly that they are slow and sometimes don't package the rifles too good.  So far I got an order confirmation but the charge has not hit my card yet.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:20:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I did about 3-4 months back. Only complaint was the slowness. Took about 4 weeks to get my rifle. Other than that everything was fine.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:35:48 AM EDT
[#2]
You'll get your gun, just don't expect it any time soon or any communication from them.  I haven't ordered recently, but my K31 showed up just fine.

So sit back, have a beer or three and forget you ordered something; It'll be like Christmas when it shows up.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:23:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.  If I can survive CMPs wait I should be able to handle SAMCOs
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered two k31s and the SKS from samco I read the same things but saw it was a little dated. Mine arrived the following week just as described, im very pleased with my purchases from them
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:21:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Just got an order in yesterday.  a day shy of 4 weeks to delivery which is just slightly longer than usual for them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 2:17:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Did you guys get a shipment notification or a tracking number?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 3:35:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Very slow but everything arrives in good order. If you are not in a hot hurry they are GTG.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 11:06:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you guys get a shipment notification or a tracking number?
View Quote

I got a shipment notice this time.  It is very rare that I hear anything from them until it arrives at my door.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 4:28:56 AM EDT
[#9]
No shipping notice..

Today my daughter tells me UPS has been trying to deliver a package the past two days.  She tells me now  She had been taking down the stickers UPS leaves on the door but didnt say anything until today.  Looked it up.. yep, its the order from samco.  Why cant those guys send out an email letting you know it shipped???

I plan on being home all day tomorrow so I should catch them when they make the last attempt.

One the plus side.. thats just a tad over 1 week.  Much quicker than I was expecting.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 5:09:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I ordered two "Special Select" grade beech K31s from them on the 19th. The lady on the phone took my order but couldn't give me an order number until things moved along in their system.
She said to call back, but I blew it off. She didn't ask for an e-mail address so I got no additional communication. I was prepared to wait a while, but the rifles showed up on the 29th.
10 days from order to delivery. Not bad. The rifles are beautiful, all matching. One stock is nearly prefect, the other has a couple of minor imperfections. The import mark is tiny, at the end of
the barrel. It's so small I missed it on the first inspection. I needed my reading glasses and good light to find it. Very pleased with Samco Global!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top