User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 4:06:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'll take some of that hate off you.

I have 2 K31s and a 1911 Swiss LR, all of which I have owned AT LEAST 6 years, and have not shot any of them.

Probably outta rectify that sometime soon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys are going to hate me: I bought a 1946 K31 about 4 years ago, and I still haven't shot it.

ETA: It came with two packs of ammo, so I didn't want to shoot it up until I had more, but still a poor excuse. I bought it from a guy at work that was moving for $200.

I'll take some of that hate off you.

I have 2 K31s and a 1911 Swiss LR, all of which I have owned AT LEAST 6 years, and have not shot any of them.

Probably outta rectify that sometime soon.

I have 3 K31's that I may have shot a total of 100 rounds in them in about 6 years...
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 4:42:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:  He's using the Swiss products clamp on scope mount (aka St Marie mount).  It's an excellent mount that does not require permanent modifications to the rifle.  Here is a close of up look of the mount:

http://youtu.be/cMncoOE7_fQ
View Quote

Thanks much.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I love K31s, have five of them.  One of them is one of the unissued ones that Samco was selling a few months ago.  It cost a fortune but darn that's a beautiful rifle...
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 9:21:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thanks much.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  He's using the Swiss products clamp on scope mount (aka St Marie mount).  It's an excellent mount that does not require permanent modifications to the rifle.  Here is a close of up look of the mount:

http://youtu.be/cMncoOE7_fQ

Thanks much.

It is a offset mount, just to let you know. Since the K31 ejects pretty much straight up and back the mount is offset about a inch to the right. I have no problem laying the cheekbone over the stock and lining things up. It just takes some getting used to.

Link Posted: 2/3/2015 9:20:07 AM EDT
[#5]
If anybody wants a bayonet for their K31, Classic just got some in stock

https://www.classicfirearms.com/swissbayo11-5
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top