Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2014 10:11:54 AM EDT
My dad is a an FN/Browning  A-5 fan.  I just learned that these guns exist and I think it would be cool to add one to his collection.  I dont know much about them other than they were made for Rhodesian riot troops, have an extended mag/foreend, and were imported in low numbers by Century.  

Any other info would be appreciated.  Also, what are the going rates for these guns (my Dad is interested in shooters, not museum quality, numbers matching guns)?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#1]
There is another thread right here in the C&R forum about them right now.

They are pretty badass, but tend to fetch a pretty penny.

ETA: Here it is. http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_14/430275_Rhodesian_FN_Riot_Shotgun.html
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Rare as hell. Sorry. Not many made.

Big bucks.

Collectors firearms in Texas may have one.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:59:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know if they're Rhodesian, but Sarco has some for $995 in their shotgun news ads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top