Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2014 3:33:25 PM EDT
I have a match set of both in great condition with good crisp bores.  I haven't shot them in 13 years and am looking to free up space in my safe.  How much are the worth?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:19:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll give ya $100 a piece for em right now and I promise I wont back out...   I paid $400 for my Hakim a few months ago and thats about right.  $400 to $500.  Seems like on GB the AG42's hover around the $1000 to $1200 mark give or take depending on condition, though I havent followed them lately.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:02:15 AM EDT
[#2]
The Egyptian guns do not seem to have done much in price.  Hakims (and FN49s) seem to have stayed between $400 and $500 for several years, maybe people just arent that into Egyptian rifles.  Now an Egyptian Rasheed, thats a rare bird and a different story.  The Ljungman is different.  I have seen them go from $700 to $1200.  Most Ljungmans I have seen are in very good condition so the huge price difference is kinda odd to me.  $1200 seems too high to me though.  Yes it is an unusual design not frequently encountered, it is not SVT40 rare, nore does it have the same mystique.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top