Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2014 10:47:29 AM EDT
The CMP recently sold out of their 1952 spam cans full of 30-06 ammo, and are now selling the wooden crates they came in.  $10 from the CMP e-store.

If you are into collectable Korean war ammo crates,  here is a chance to get some.  

I think there is not many left and will probably sell out in a few hours.

At the bottom of the page.

https://estore.thecmp.org/store/catalog/catalog.aspx?pg=catalogList&cat=AMC
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:12:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Wowza! Shipping is a killer on these.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:54:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wowza! Shipping is a killer on these.
View Quote

I guess if you live closer to the stores, you can save on that.  I can imagine they are not cheap to ship though.  They are pretty good sized.  They also won't be making anymore.  I bought a couple thinking if nothing else,  I could make some craft item out of it.

As of now, there is only about 20 of the SL boxes left, and around 110 of the LC.  There were about 60 and 200 when I first posted.

Here is a picture of them from the store.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 9:53:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the heads up, I ordered two.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top