Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2014 2:08:22 PM EDT

I read up a bit on these and know that I should NOT shoot full power .308 or even 7.62x51 in this thing. I reload and will downgrade my loads for this. Actually I have a ton of these blue plastic training rounds I will probably shoot a lot in this.

But what is odd, at least to me, is there are no markings on this thing at all. Except for the import markings under the barrel from samco, and a serial number on the receiver, and a couple number marks on the mag plate and bolt, there is nothing.
Is this odd?

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 2:54:40 PM EDT
[#1]
no if you look these up in the value books there are 2 proces one for marked one for unmarked. that is for 7mm not the 308 conversions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top