Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2017 8:21:22 PM EDT
AFAIK, these were originally sold as an exclusive through Specialty Sports about 5 years ago. I haven't seen any other retailers with them since that time until yesterday evening. I stopped in one of the local Dick's stores while my wife was clothes shopping and saw a couple on the rack at $299.97 with an additional 20% off. I don't really need another 10/22 but I'm tempted. Nobody was around in the hunting area and I didn't feel like waiting, so I don't know if they come with the coyote case.

Link Posted: 7/7/2017 8:38:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmmm.   I'll look at my local store.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 9:00:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Good price.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 3:05:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I had one of those models. Good rifle. Sold it for a threaded model. Also a good rifle.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 3:23:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had one of those models. Good rifle. Sold it for a threaded model. Also a good rifle.
View Quote
Yeah if they were threaded I'd be all over that even though I don't need another 22 right now.
I basically won't buy a gun that's not threaded anymore.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 3:39:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not crazy about the multicam, but if you don't have a takedown model, I'd definitely go for it at that price.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Went to my local store and no dice.
The only takedowns they here were the standard stainless/synthetic for $399 normal price.

I then went to a nearby pawnshop and scored a model# 11160 with threaded 16" barrel, Kidd single stage trigger group, Kidd bolt and charging handle/recoil spring, Williams ace in the hole sights and rail and aluminum barrel band unfired for $300 Just the KIDD parts alone are over $300!
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 6:11:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Went to my local store and no dice.
The only takedowns they here were the standard stainless/synthetic for $399 normal price.

I then went to a nearby pawnshop and scored a model# 11160 with threaded 16" barrel, Kidd single stage trigger group, Kidd bolt and charging handle/recoil spring, Williams ace in the hole sights and rail and aluminum barrel band unfired for $300 Just the KIDD parts alone are over $300!
View Quote
Damn; I think you got the better deal. Our pawnshops suck for firearms deals. The MC from Dick's would work out to about $257 after subtracting discount and adding tax, so still a good price for a new takedown but not that good.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 8:21:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I scored one of those from my brother last year, but it is threaded and has a flash suppressor on it. I have no idea what he paid for it, though.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:27:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Funny how everyone else's sale price is pretty much Walmart's regular price.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:26:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I got a threaded take down with a "copper mica" stock from grab-a-gun for 269 delivered.

I'm putting tech sights on it.

The case is awesome.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:35:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Brownells to the rescue

threaded barrel takedown for 279

Quoted:

Yeah if they were threaded I'd be all over that even though I don't need another 22 right now.
I basically won't buy a gun that's not threaded anymore.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top