Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2017 10:58:42 AM EDT
My seven year old son has been shooting his Crickett .22 since he was four. Up until recently the only scope bases I could find were 3/8 dovetails which meant optic choices were extremely limited. I once tried an aftermarket picatinny rail for the Crickett. It was $45 but was a complete piece of crap. The screw holes didn't even line up properly with the receiver and the design made it nearly impossible to hand feed the rounds into the single shot action.

Keystone recently released their "Cricketinny" base which is combination picatinny and dovetail base allowing the use of rings or mounts for either style. It's flat black anodized aluminum and feels quite substantial. It uses the factory screw holes and mounts up solid in about 2 minutes. I mounted a micro red dot to my son's Crickett and the height is perfect.

I'm very pleased with the mount, especially for under $25 shipped. The next step is to have a barrel thread adapter added to allow the use of a lightweight sound suppressor.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top