Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2017 4:13:10 PM EDT
How do they perform? Do you suppress yours?

Let's see pics and hear about it!
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 10:30:55 AM EDT
[#1]
good luck finding the parts.

The barrels were suppoosed to be in back in feb. Still nothing and I call every couple weeks.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 10:58:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
good luck finding the parts.

The barrels were suppoosed to be in back in feb. Still nothing and I call every couple weeks.
View Quote
Do you have the Umarex/Walther or GSG?
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 11:34:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Sbrd a GSG. Fun gun and want to suppress it but can't find a thread adapter. I have a defective one that ATI sent me that I'm going to send off to a machinist to see if they can make one with the correct thread.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
The HK / Walther imported by umarex.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 12:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a bummer. I called today so I will probably get the same answer.

Might as well by an HK416 and throw everything away except the barrel
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#6]
why dont you get a 416 pistol and SBR it?

If I cant get the parts to SBR my mp5 thats what I will end up doing. (or just making a 416 pistol with a shockwave or sbx brace thing)

Im waiting on one of those to go on sale (got my mp5 for 289 last year). If they go on deep discount ill snag it up. Umarex absolutely sucks for parts inventory. But after handling M&P 22s vs my metal 416, I still would prefer the 416.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
why dont you get a 416 pistol and SBR it?

If I cant get the parts to SBR my mp5 thats what I will end up doing. (or just making a 416 pistol with a shockwave or sbx brace thing)

Im waiting on one of those to go on sale (got my mp5 for 289 last year). If they go on deep discount ill snag it up. Umarex absolutely sucks for parts inventory. But after handling M&P 22s vs my metal 416, I still would prefer the 416.
View Quote
I've always loved the MP5.  I would probably SBR my M&P 15-22 before I would buy the HK416.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 9:59:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Older, pre-lawsuit, all-metal GSG. Never a malfunction in over 1,000 rounds. Runs great suppressed.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top