Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2017 12:48:17 PM EDT
I'm considering doing one of these as a host for a can. I've seen people do this before.

I want more of a traditional look though. The standard chargers come with what looks like a taper barrel.  

What I'm wondering is will the hogue overmold stock for taper profile barrels work with the standard charger barrel? Has anyone done this setup? Does the barrel profile work? I have a bull barrel model at home and will measure length tonight to try and get a length feel.

Chargers are cheap right now. And while my can is in jail I need to get an SBR cooking for it.

I'm not looking for a folding stock pistol grip gun. I want something more classic.

What would be even better is a laminate wood stock that ends just before the charger barrel. That would be perfect.

Has anyone tried this setup?

ETA - it looks like the hogue will fall about 1/2"-1" too long for use with a 10" charger barrel. Assuming its measured from the edge of the receiver. Any ideas on wood stocks?
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:54:51 PM EDT
[#1]
How far forward does the youth stock extend? Would that be shorter?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top