Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2017 8:30:08 PM EDT
I just came here to post info on this RAR. I picked one up at Sportsman's Warehouse today for $219. It comes packaged as a kit called "Ruger American Rimfire - New Shooter Kit". Ruger model #8308.

The kit includes:

18" Ruger American Rimfire Compact Rifle
1 - Compact Modular Stock
1 - Compact Modular Stock with High Comb for Scope Use
1 - Standard Modular Stock
1 - Standard Modular Stock with High Comb for Scope Use
1 - Universal .22 LR Cleaning Kit
1 - Earplugs
1 - Safety Glasses
1 - Pack of Targets

This rifle is the same as the standard Ruger American Rimfire Compact Rifle Model #8303 but includes all the extras.

The catalog number is AMER-RF-C-KIT

What a great deal if you want a RAR.  Oh, it is not threaded in case you are wondering.  Great rifle for the kids or yourself by simply changing out the modular stock for the best one that fits your needs.

John
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:17:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn man, that is a great price, Buds gun shop want $310 for that great gun. Good find, I dont have a SW around here, damn it!
My nephew will be 3 by Christmas, this would be fun for him.
SW Ruger

Cabelas is at $299.00,I have one of them down the street.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 6:09:14 PM EDT
[#2]
if only it was threaded
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 2:58:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Too bad there isn't a store near me.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 6:16:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Great find. I have the RAR compact threaded barrel for my son. He was alot smaller when I first got it for him. 10 years old at the time. He's  17 and 5' 10"   now. I just ordered the standard lenght combo set. from Ruger . $40  .  You did very good. Congrads Wardawg
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 9:20:55 AM EDT
[#5]
If I was in the market I'd have to - kind of tempted anyways but I have several .22 rifles.......KY is only 1 State away!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top