Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2017 12:42:54 PM EDT
Want to get my son  one.   Was thinking stainless due to rust resistance.  I like the black laminated stock also.  Any reason to get the black/ blued version over the stainless one ?   Thanks. Wardawg
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 1:41:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Same gun. I would get the SS one too just because I think it looks better but just so you know, the only thing made of Stainless steel on that model is the barrel. The receiver is the same aluminum receiver as on the Brown/Blue model just painted a different color. Both come with the black polymer trigger guard.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 2:29:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply . I got him a ruger American compact with threaded barrel a few years ago. He likes it. I figure he would really love the target.  I know I would.   Wd
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 6:05:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I ordered the Stainless Target model. Should be here in a couple days. Now to pick out a good but not bank breaking scope.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top