Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2017 12:41:59 PM EDT
I saw them a few days back and he's running them on sale ($15.00 off) so I pulled the trigger on one. It's getting good reviews on his feedback.

underfolder

I've a threaded 16" standard taper to drop in it.

### MBWSTOCKS Ruger 10/22 Wood Folding Stocks
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 1:03:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Listing is gone.  What was the price?
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 1:07:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Listing is gone.  What was the price?
View Quote
They were $165.00 but he ran the last ones on sale for $150.00 + $18.00 for shipping.

I looked up 10-22 underfolder and the listing came up with just one left....maybe he sold-out.

Unlike my vintage Fed. Ord. underfolder it looks like it will be able to take the BX mags. According to the listing the underfolder is from a AK so it should be a lot better than the underfolders along the same line that were offered with the plastic stock a year or so back.

Link Posted: 3/27/2017 2:29:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Hit the link at the bottom of this thread I started over on RFC and it goes to it..

link

Sold out.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 8:18:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Last one

You better hurry.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 8:50:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Last one

You better hurry.
View Quote
And....It's Gone!
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:47:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Are you going to post pics when it come in? Looks very very cool.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 11:26:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Are you going to post pics when it come in? Looks very very cool.
View Quote
Of course, Good, Bad, or Ugly I'll post it. I suspect it will be in sometime next week or so.

4/7-4/25 was the estimated date but that depends on customs more than anything else.

The seller did his part and shipped the next day after I paid and that's always a good sign.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 4:40:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Update: It cleared Customs and is in the hands of the USPS now. I should have it in hand this week.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 2:54:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I got the under-folder in the mail today. it arrived well packaged.

Well made, drop-in installation.

Pros:

Plenty of "meat" if you want to hog the barrel channel out for a .920 barrel. My 16.25" standard taper free floats.

No "give" at the rear of the receiver....Very solid.

Under-folder works with BX-25 mags with room to spare. You had to take the BX (15 or 25) mag out to fold/unfold the Fed. Ord.

Once I get a front side mounted sling swivel on it should be a lot easier to operate than my Fed Ord. folder. You had to detach the front of the sling on the F.O., that and I like a side sling on a under-folder.

Solid lock-up, good cheek weld.

Locks both open and closed.

Excellent finish.

Cons:

The "shelf" behind the receiver is overly generous.....A full inch longer than the F.O. to accommodate the AK grip. That said the AK type grip feels "right".

No front sling swivel. (I'm undecided on if I'm going with a AK type swivel or a H&K type eyelet. Both would work fine.)

No brass bushing for the take-down screw.

About a pound heavier than the F.O. stock.

All and all I'm very pleased with the stock and at half the price of a vintage F.O. stock I say it's a buy if you want a wood and steel under-folder.

Action in Fed Ord. stock.

Attachment Attached File

Action in new stock:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 3:03:57 PM EDT
[#10]
That is awesome. Glad to see that your happy with it. I was watching it on Ebay after you made your first post.

What type of front sight do you have your 10/22?
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 3:06:27 PM EDT
[#11]
missed this boat. Dang that sucks. Looks amazing
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 3:30:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That is awesome. Glad to see that your happy with it. I was watching it on Ebay after you made your first post.

What type of front sight do you have your 10/22?
View Quote
M-1 Carbine sight I altered to fit. I have one of the UTG "Carbine" rear sights that work with it. I have a 2.5X post/crosshair Weaver scope on it.

I am thinking about putting a different hand-guard on it. I have a Swedish Mauser HG that can be altered to fit. Decent color match too but I'm in no hurry to mess with it..

I was planning on selling the Fed. Ord. stock but I might hold on to it for a while in case I run across a older 10-22.

Keep watching ebay, the maker is going to make more of them from what I understand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top