Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2017 11:08:14 AM EDT
Just curios how long it usually~ takes to get something fixed.

I don't want to be that guy calling and asking them when ..... figured i'd aggravate yall with my stupid me society ?

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 2:14:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested.

I have two complete TacSol .22 AR uppers that have been a headache and I am about to do something about them since my stamps from the ATF should be here soon.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I got a buckmark barrel that is a complete failure to fire failure to extract nightmare........it malfunctions in virtually every way possible.

Factory barrel gun runs great. I jacked with it a little while trying factory barrel again and reinstalling same thing.

Called got rma they sent me a prepaid shipping label without me asking....

Barrel has been back in their possession 2 weeks~

It's just getting old borrowing the Wifes pistol to shoot suprressed
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:35:20 PM EDT
[#3]
17/22 conversion. Took about 2 months to service. I was happy with the results and I did not bug them.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:34:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
17/22 conversion. Took about 2 months to service. I was happy with the results and I did not bug them.
View Quote

Two months.

Oh well.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 1:23:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Well my barrel just showed back up.......
I will shoot today and report back.

Link Posted: 3/18/2017 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just curios how long it usually~ takes to get something fixed.

I don't want to be that guy calling and asking them when ..... figured i'd aggravate yall with my stupid me society ?

Thanks in advance
View Quote

So you got it back today... when did you send it in?
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 3:28:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So you got it back today... when did you send it in?
View Quote
Feb 28   from the time it left to the time it was back in my possession so 19 days turnaround.

I was going to test it and my new 1911 yesterday and somehow I only walked out with a couple hundred rounds of 22lr.

Not a great test but it ran perfect so far even shooting it upside down a couple mags.  Both suppressed and unsuppressed.

Link Posted: 3/19/2017 3:54:08 PM EDT
[#8]
19 days isn't bad!

Glad it ran well for you.

... need to send in those uppers of mine...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top