Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2017 10:24:11 AM EDT
Anyone have experience with KIDD's Supergrade barreled-action? Accuracy vs his standard offerings? Fit and finish?
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:03:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Actually I just bought one not long ago in stainless. Dropped it in a MagPul stock. @25 yards indoors I can get ragged one hole 5 shot  groups. Shot it at 50 yards groups were in the 1/4" size. Very accurate and I might add it shot cheapo stuff very well.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 1:26:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Actually I just bought one not long ago in stainless. Dropped it in a MagPul stock. @25 yards indoors I can get ragged one hole 5 shot  groups. Shot it at 50 yards groups were in the 1/4" size. Very accurate and I might add it shot cheapo stuff very well.
View Quote

Mine would be going in a Magpul X22 as well. Good news it runs on ammo.

Which KIDD-trigger (or other) do you have paired with it? I am thinking single-stage 1.5lb.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:38:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought the 2 stage trigger that weighs 8 oz.  Well worth the extra money.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 1:06:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Appreciate the insights.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 8:00:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 8:19:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I have one I got fairly recently. I only have maybe 100 rounds through it and haven't run it through an ammo test to find what it really likes, but at this point when I'm firing on an NRA B8 target I'm not shooting at the X anymore (too boring), now I'm punching each number in the rings out, and hitting them. At 50 yards. Needless to say I like it and wish I had more time to shoot it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 7:11:58 PM EDT
[#7]
All good stuff. Thanks for the comments.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top