Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2017 5:34:43 PM EDT
Just got an OuterImpact RDS adapter plate for my 10/22 TD. If anyone is looking for a nice low mount for a Burris Fastfire or other similar red dot this seems like a nice quality piece. The underside is contoured to the receiver. I still need to test fire to see how well it zeroes. Is a nice lightweight option for a handy set up.

Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:39:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:51:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Ooooh and its on an MK IV
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 2:01:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm waiting on delivery of mine for my new takedown.  Seems like a great little mount and priced right too. Looks great!
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 8:45:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got one with an RMR mounted. Works like a charm. Zero issues.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 10:03:33 PM EDT
[#5]
That looks really good, when I get a takedown I'm all over it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 11:16:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Got mine today. I'll have to get the 22/45 mount now
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 1:52:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Instead of starting a new topic I hope you don't mind if I ask a RDS question?  I think I want to do exactly this sort of set up on a standard and a take down  (as soon as I get one).  As it is just a .22 I am not SUPER concerned about putting something super tough on there... in other words I am cheap.

Any suggestions on any lower price point models than a Fastfire?  I would rather not spend two bills plus cost of mount if I can be well served by spending a fraction of that.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 10:43:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Instead of starting a new topic I hope you don't mind if I ask a RDS question?  I think I want to do exactly this sort of set up on a standard and a take down  (as soon as I get one).  As it is just a .22 I am not SUPER concerned about putting something super tough on there... in other words I am cheap.

Any suggestions on any lower price point models than a Fastfire?  I would rather not spend two bills plus cost of mount if I can be well served by spending a fraction of that.
View Quote

Fieldsport on Amazon for $20 is highly rated search YouTube for torture and zero tests.  Or a Bushnell trs-25.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 1:28:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Planning to purchase this to mount a Vortex Venom on my 10/22 TD because I would like a mount that provides minimal height-over-bore without using a 90 degree design.
Anyone have any input as to how the height of an optic on this mount compares to the height of same optic with a Picatinny mount attached to a Picatinny Scope Base?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top