Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2017 7:35:58 PM EDT
So I have a 10/22 TD the black one in Kryptek Highlander completely stock. I am wanting this handy little rifle to become something I could throw in the truck and take plinking, or use for survival/hunting small game.

I am considering getting a Volquartsen TD barrel with the pic rail mounted on it. I plan to drop this into a Magpul x22 TD stock and run something like a Vortex Sparc II. Would this setup fit in the bag nicely still? I have a Dead Air Mask suppressor I will be running on this as well. More than likely I will get a KIDD single stage trigger later on as well.

What do you guys think of this setup for my intended use? I want to keep the takedown feature, but make it more accurate without sacrificing reliability and making sure it still fits in the handy little bag.

Also, does anyone know if I could free float the Volquartsen barrel with the magpul x22 takedown stock and forearm?
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 1:33:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Nevermind I missed the take down part so my experience doesn't apply.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 4:25:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nevermind I missed the take down part so my experience doesn't apply.
View Quote
Same here.  I have the DNZ one piece on mine and it's pretty good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top