Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2017 10:07:03 AM EDT
I have a 10/22TD I am wanting to scope. I struggled with the decision of red dot vs magnified optic for a while. I have came to the conclusion that I want a 4X scope probably will be the Leupold or the weaver.
But since my 10/22 is a TD I want some rings that will allow me to remove the scope but maintain zero.

I have seen the QD rings by weaver. Are those any good?

Suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 3:44:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I splurged and went with Warne for mine.  Haven't tried it out yet though.
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 10:51:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I splurged and went with Warne for mine.  Haven't tried it out yet though.
View Quote

Same here. Warne QD Matte Lows on my Kidd 10/22
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 9:59:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I just put on a pair of UTG QD low rings on my 10/22 and American 308.  I like them, having used UTG 30mm QD mount for my AR15.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 10:38:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I only say just get ones that fit weaver style and not the tip off style assuming the 10/22 still comes with the combo base with the inner tip off groove.   Some of the rings I tried meant for weaver did not fit that ruger combo rail.   The rail lacked height for some ring's clamps.   The clamps on the millet for weaver. Hit the receiver before drawing tight.  I ended up using el cheapo Redfields that were not QD.

I do use the Warne tip off QDs for my CZ 452 rifle.  Well made if you have to stick with a groove.  

The leupold QD rings are nice too.  I have several sets.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 9:58:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I went with a leupold FX-1 4X32 and their low silver QD rings, Should look good on my stainless 10/22TD. Wish I could have gotten the scope in silver.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top