Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2016 10:59:18 PM EDT
Who is running one? I put one on order yesterday for my 10/22 (or maybe my 15-22) and wanted to see who was running them. Right now my 10/22 has a Nikon 4x rimfire scope on it and I am very pleased but the extra 2x might be nice for hunting.

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 2:07:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought two recently to replace red dots.  One for me and on for my son on our 10/22s.  The BDC and magnification   was the selling point but we wont get to try until after the winter.  Nice scope for the money . 
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 12:33:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I purchased one recently to use on a 10/22 TD. As a whole I like the scope, however the reticle seems pretty small. I haven't tried using it for ranging but it's an initial concern I have.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 4:16:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Haven't had it out to the range yet. Took some clays and drew them on paper. Going to sight it in at 25yds this wknd and confirm at 100yds.  Cant wait.

Reticle is small. Ranging could be an issue but we will see.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 8:14:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, ranging rodents, beer cans, and bottles isn't what I'm use to.  Still a nice scope to shoot clay birds or paper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top