Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2016 9:43:20 PM EDT
I'm going for bang for buck here. I think I'll be shooting my 10/22 a little more often and my eyes are going to crap. I'm thinking a fixed power 3x should be about right.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:54:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I put a leupold FX 1  4x rimfire scope on mine.great glass for my bad eyes
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:05:25 AM EDT
[#2]
"Bang for your buck" - look at the BugBuster 3x9 (you can leave it on 3x if you want)

UTG BugBuster 3x9 scope

Lot's of positive reviews over on Rimfire Central on this scope.

Bob S.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:50:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Thorgrim, I sent you a PM about a Leupold FX II 3x.

JPK
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 7:32:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm currently looking for something similar and just today I ran across the Bushnell Banner 1.5x4.5x32. It might be worth checking out.

Link Posted: 11/1/2016 11:03:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Get the Leupold FX above.

Another good choice is the nice little Weaver V3 Classic variable.

If not completely wedded to a 3x, consider my rimfire favorite:

Leupold VX-2 2-7x33 Rimfire.  Small, light, versatile, good bright glass.  7x on the top end is all you ever need for rimfire distances, dial it back when not needed to increase field of view, yet no bigger than the fixed 3x.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top