Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2016 6:33:21 PM EDT
Have a shot to get a brand new complete drop in assembly for $135 locally.

I already have a Tac Sol mag release on my stock polymer trigger group and was thinking I would buy a Kidd trigger job kit for $105. What would you do?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:25:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I have no personal experience with the Timney unit designed for the 10/22. I have a good amount experience with Timney drop ins for the AR, recently gained. (Still mostly a CMC fan/user).
I put the Kidd trigger kit you refer to into my 10/22 and never looked back. I cannot say enough about that trigger. It is simply a great trigger. I cannot imagine ever using anything else going forward. While there may be better triggers out there, the Kidd product works for me. Be sure to get the bolt hold open device and the poly buffer as well. Makes the 10/22 a pleasure to shoot.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:05:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
... and was thinking I would buy a Kidd trigger job kit for $105. What would you do?
View Quote

Get the KIDD, it is excellent. I have one in this 1022 with their taper bbl.

Have a second one in a Walnut Sporter.

I used to just do the Volq hammer but splurged on a Kidd and am glad I did. Lighter, crisper and all around better feel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top