Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2016 6:27:01 PM EDT
Who makes a good Quick Deteach bipodthst is 6-9 inch andalso has tilt. It's for a rail I mounted on the forearm of my takedown 10/22.  

CSF
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 10:19:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I use an Atlas on my KIDD....and a handful of other rifles as well. I have a 3" section of Picatinny rail I can easily remove or install thanks to threaded stock inserts. The Atlas is expensive BUT if you can find a way to use it on all of your rifles, it's a worthwhile investment for sure.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 8:40:20 AM EDT
[#2]
ADM and LaRue both make QD Picatinny adapters that mate to Harris bipods.  Just get one of those and the swivel benchrest 6-9" Harris.
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 9:31:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a UTG that has a picatinny
mount  for my son's 10/22 because
of it's price point. I didn't know it
had that mount, but since it will be
easy to from rifle to rifle, why not. I
am thinking of getting a few of the
magpul 3 or 5 slot adapters for use
on a few different rifles.

John
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 11:48:27 AM EDT
[#4]
If you can find an older Browning Lightning bi-pod they are pretty good.

The "mount" stays on the forarm and the legs attach and detach with a QD pin when you need them.
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 3:33:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Atlas

Not the QD model pictured.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top