Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2016 8:14:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 3:24:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got the same need for my son's gun...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 12:54:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I have 2 Millet 1" tube red dots and they have been great. One is mounted on a Saiga 12g and the other on a 10-22. They have held up well and as long as you remember to turn them off the batteries last a good while.

Now a lot of the CZ's have 11mm rails that are a hair under 3/8th's. Most of the CZ Americans have a 3/8 rail but not all. If I was in doubt about what size I had I would make sure to get rings that say both 11mm & 3/8. Also the 3/8ths to Picatinny rail adapters usually have a much wider clamping area and can be secured to the smaller grooved rails more securely and then would allow you to use a lot more sighting options.
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 10:03:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Now a lot of the CZ's have 11mm rails that are a hair under 3/8th's. Most of the CZ Americans have a 3/8 rail but not all. If I was in doubt about what size I had I would make sure to get rings that say both 11mm & 3/8. Also the 3/8ths to Picatinny rail adapters usually have a much wider clamping area and can be secured to the smaller grooved rails more securely and then would allow you to use a lot more sighting options.
View Quote

DIP 11mm Dovetail to Picatinny Mount

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top