Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2015 9:36:58 AM EDT
Anyone have any experience w/ these?  FiL picked up one for his 17hmr rifle, I liked what I saw and decided to pick one up to put on my FVSR.  Glass looks nice and clear and the Illuminated reticle adds a nice touch.  Had eye surgery for a cataract 2 years ago and it pretty much killed my enjoyment for shooting w/ scopes.  Hope this changes it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 7:56:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a similar model without the illumination.  It has been great, my only complaint is the very thick reticle
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 1:10:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I run an illuminated Panorama 3-9 on my RWS 460 Magnum. It's been a great scope and hasn't needed any adjustments since the initial sighting in.
Link Posted: 11/21/2015 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought one earlier this year, and it works great.

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:13:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Got it mounted this weekend, now just waiting on a clear weekend to take it out. Glass looks good.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top