Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2015 6:46:47 PM EDT
My cousins called me a few weeks ago telling me about this little 22 rifle he shot  and was getting his son.I done alot of searching the web on these little rifles and couldn't find anything bad about them. Well she's mine now.  Thought Id share.... WarDawg
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 1:15:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My cousins called me a few weeks ago telling me about this little 22 rifle he shot  and was getting his son.I done alot of searching the web on these little rifles and couldn't find anything bad about them. Well she's mine now.  Thought Id share.... WarDawg
View Quote

Congrats, they are excellent guns.  I have the SD model, it's hard to believe it's actually a .22 and not the real thing.  Mine is very reliable, shoots any kind of ammo and is unbelievably accurate.  Consider putting a red dot or something on it to take advantage of the excellent accuracy, I put a Vortex Strikefire with a magnifier on mine and it work as a squirrel hunting rig now lol.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 3:19:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I own one too. Outstanding plinker. I really like mine. Get to know the trigger resent and you can get into a really fast firing cadence. Nowhere near full auto but still fast.
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 7:24:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I orded 1 extra 25 rnd mag with it.. So I have 2 mags.. Should have gotten several more for the future . But floating around $25 a mag is quite good ( I think so anyhow ) . I haven't gotten to shoot it yet. Work has me away . But I picked up a SIG MPX also....  Cheers WarDawg
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 8:14:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Keep an eye on CDNN, they occasionally put the mags on sale.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:26:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been playing with the ideas of getting one of these to SBR for awhile now. Your thread brought it back to my attention and it just so happens that CDNN has them on sale for $299.

I guess it was meant to be...

Order placed and I put an alert on Slick Guns for the mags.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 1:46:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Wish they would make a mp5k version. Tempted to get a ATI mp5k, but seems I may have trouble down the road with parts availability

Anyone know a way to chop the Walther version?
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 3:33:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Owned mine for several years, no issues or complaints. Since a real MP5 will never be in my budget this is almost as much fun and looks & feels like the real deal. I've had several people at the range ask about it, thinking it's real silenced 9mm. You won't find anyone complaining about the accuracy either.

As for chopping the barrel, I read it's a sleeved barrel which is not a good project for cutting down. But I've seen several threads suggesting that one of the Walther Umarex .22lr pistols has a barrel that's compatible with the MP5-22, but have not seen a completed project yet.

One of these days I'm gonna grab a Black Dog drum magazine for mine, their std. mags seem to have a pretty good rep.
Link Posted: 11/10/2015 6:11:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Owned mine for several years, no issues or complaints. Since a real MP5 will never be in my budget this is almost as much fun and looks & feels like the real deal. I've had several people at the range ask about it, thinking it's real silenced 9mm. You won't find anyone complaining about the accuracy either.

As for chopping the barrel, I read it's a sleeved barrel which is not a good project for cutting down. But I've seen several threads suggesting that one of the Walther Umarex .22lr pistols has a barrel that's compatible with the MP5-22, but have not seen a completed project yet.

One of these days I'm gonna grab a Black Dog drum magazine for mine, their std. mags seem to have a pretty good rep.
View Quote

It's the ~8" barrel from the HK416 pistol. Roughly $115. Got mine in and just waiting to figure out if I am going to SBR it or just perm attach a can since there's no point in shooting unsuppressed :)
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 3:33:56 PM EDT
[#9]
If CDNN does free shipping on BF2015, I am FO'ing
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 4:11:31 PM EDT
[#10]
nice guns-accurate with the look and feel of the real thing
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 10:51:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Has anyone shot this gun suppressed?

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:39:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has anyone shot this gun suppressed?

View Quote

There is a thread in the archives, someone had it threaded, fake suppressor replaced with real, etc., I am sure if you look it will turn up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top