Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2015 1:16:53 PM EDT
I am thinking about doing some minor upgrades to my stock 10/22.  I've already added the VQ bolt release & mag release, and a buffer.  I'm thinking about getting a different charging handle and a new trigger as well.

But, are there any better sight upgrades out there that are not the rather large Tech Sights?  I guess I haven't seen any in person, but they seem kind of big.

I'm kind of on the fence about spending money on the 10/22.  My CMMG dedicated AR seems more accurate, and already has "Tech Sights" in the form of Magpul BUIS, but I just wanted a basic rifle to practice irons with.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:48:06 PM EDT
[#1]
You have a couple of ways to go. Look up Williams WGRS sights. It's a low-profile rear aperture that doesn't have the click-adjustability ot Tech-Sights, and costs less. Or, if you are willing to keep the rear sight on the barrel, look up Marble Arms for their Bullseye rear sight.

There are other aperture sights but they will cost more than TS.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:54:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 11:43:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, these look like some good options!
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 9:14:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
scroll down
View Quote

This is your choice right here!
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 8:29:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I went with the Williams "Ace in the hole" sight set on my 10/22 TD. It has a peep sight in the rear, and a fiber optic front sight.  I use it in NSSF Rimfire Steel matches, and it is very accurate & fast.

Take care,
Bob S.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top